Monday, September 15, 2008

too short!!!

I have never thought bout a prince charming who'd come by n take me alongwith..
no, coz of many reasons.. one just being I kno m not even supposed to dream sumthing of the sort.. coz finally I cant go along..
n so came u..
I still havent said nething to you.. nething that u can rely upon or that'll let u expect sumthing of me. I havnt yet said nething to myself.. but I must tell u.. that hav thought bout it.. wen m awake.. m asleep.. or m laughing.. there's always one thing.. m wondering bout.. n constantly..
m not saying never before a guy came to my life.. did of course.. for whom I dreamt to be with.. but not one with whom I'd b so worried I wont b able to..
coz that's wat I cant.. I cant..
m one of those who cant smile n cherish the moments coz m aware of the end of it all.
end that might not have occurred to u as yet.. but I live with it... the moment I give my hand towards you.. the reality strikes.. n for all these years wen I was always strong enuf to save neone of this pain.. n brush them off.. away.. I m sorry I ended up doing this to u.. all I had to do was.. tell u "No"... n m gonna regret it...
m just not supposed to think nething.. u'd laugh it off.. or u'd get angry... u might just stop talking to me...but how may I tell u.. that am just sorry for myself...
there cud hav been none ever like me.. n I so wish *(if my wishes are even considered) there's none ever..
I wont b able to give u.. nething.. nething.. not even me...
coz I cant...
n today wen I'll meet you m gonna let u know.. directly.. watever it might take off me... have made enuf fool of u.. I know u deserve the best...


"Hey !!"
okk I saw you... maybe this is the last time.. m seeing you.. n u look happy.. u know wat... I'd never tell u this.. hav never told neone ... I also want to show u how happy I am.. but I wont.. I'll like always say stop acting like this... n I'll fight u away... n u'll feel m not bothered.. n I'll win.. how many times hav won this game before...m not even moving.. I'll let u come over to me..
just to make sure u understand wat m gonna say.. "you are not the one m looking for... n moreover I never made ne promises.. I never said m looking forward to a life with you.. we dont match up..." n if this wont convince u.. m sure to find better reasons.. n whether or not u r convinced I'll leave..leave u without even turning back..
I'd shout a few times too, just to make sure.. u see how irritated I am..
u'll b broken.. n hurt.. u'll even cry.. but then u'll start all over again...
n I'll never come again... never .. trust me... or better not.. never...

take ur time today.. plzz dont u run over.. plzz.. I hav to keep my tears afar ..
n for the last time may I tell you... sumthing hav never even thought bout just coz I know this wont lead newhere.. you were all that mattered.. I know what u've been all this while... even a disconnected call meant I care.. n ....


ohh hell!! something happened.. I .. can still see you.. running over to me...
but think m not gonna make it till then... I wanna tell u am the happiest person today.. I wouldnt hav lived with u.. n m not gonna live nemore.. n m not gonna tell u nething... I have the best gift today.. but there are many here .. blood all over.. what is this... this is the kid I was playing with..
he's crying... n bleeding.. plzz dont come to me.. pick him up.. he needs u... n there are ppl lying all over.. panic stricken.. u'll b wondering why I dont feel this pain.. n have a smile on my face...
maybe I got wat I deserved.. n all I want is u to hold this hand once.. m happy u r ok... this was the blast not awaited..
but this was the moment I was waiting for...
its my life... I wonder wen m I gonna b asked...who is it?
m lying dead here.. find me a guy u think is the best for me...
coz the best one hav already lost... looking for the perfect one..
matches arent made in heaven at all...
I was here to tell you.. we are not matched up at all..
n now m here to tell you.. you were the one if I cud I'd hold on..

2 comments:

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

I dont understand y u need to be so pessimistic about everything...ive said this before and m sayin this again...it feels as if u wanna deliberately change even the few good things in life, simply bacause u believe that they dont have ne place in ur life...

You dont wanna get attached to any single person coz ur'e afraid of commitment, and yet its something that u really want from inside.

Get over this predicament preeti, there's so much to look forward to, and so many things which are worth taking the risk even though they might not last. Stop expecting things to go wrong...stop expecting anything at all.

I have just one request...be happy...plz!! :)

Gemini said...

gr888!