Tuesday, April 14, 2009

one day.. gosh!!

today after like three days of enjoyin my weekend.. a long weekend... when I had to wake up in the morn.. obviously the very lazy me.. was strong enuf to make me get out late of my bed..
and then I rushed.. wasnt willing to go to office.. and with no heart at all when I entered my office place.. ok.. I felt ok.. not bad.. and that's kinna good..
I was doing some work.. when sumone stood behind me.. greeting me the morning ritual.. I wasnt tooawake.. when he said we missed you... n i laughed it of saying.. nobody ever misses me.. he said.. no i really missed you..I dont talk to him much.. I dont talk to him.. just that he sits right across.. right in front of my seating place.. n is it allowed to say.. i felt good..
but just then Sir interrupted saying.. we know you miss everyone in the office... ooohhkkkk!! but he said so.. meant a lot...pa bhar ke liye effect may be...

this post wasnt meant only to capture this one moment before it slips outta my ever slippery mind..
Aly wasnt feeling good today.. she was realy unhappy.. it showed on her face.. very disappointed.. helpless.. seeing nothing work.. we've been trying a lot now.. for 4 months since she joined my team.. but none of the candidates have we been able to place.. not tat we dont understand why.. but.. u know teh act tat she's agemini.. makes me feel bad seeing her like this... :(
and this was followed by a sudden burst in the ceiling.. now what's this... a good omen or a warning...
day passed rather quick as in relative to other days... with a meeting...
meetings it appears are a necessary part of management functions.. Some of mUkherjee's issues.. and a little bit here and there..
in the evening when we left.. Aly in her so so mood opted for aaloo tikki.. and me and Sir went for Lemon soda... it was good...
its kinna fun..a lot of different ppl.. with few irritating voices am unable to bear...

2 comments:

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

heyyy....first one about ur workplace... coool !!! :D

Gemini said...

and as for the update on it...

pal bhar ke liye effect turned into reality..
not even wishing me for 2 days now..

life... :(