Monday, April 20, 2009

..oooh... am irritated...


"You will have a great day, mostly because you are very lucky today. The number 23 will prove to be lucky for you today."

says my horoscope today.. crap it is. its horrorscope..I had an awful day today.. a person who's so bent on proving me his secretary.. aahhh as if hav ever even tried to be sumthing more to anyone at all..how cud he even expect to behave like that in the workplace.. if at all uw ork that is...enough for aperson.. it seem sI can never reply back.. or wat else m I waiting for... I was so irritated the whole day.. trying to keep myself busy.. no lunch nothing..and then there's this person whom u'd like to shake and wake up.. if at all sum of ur words ever strike his mind.. u wonder.. u shout .. and 1000 of times repeat the same things again n again n again.. but he wont understand...can i use the word dumb.. plzzz... it seems they all are.. or if thats d case may be I am...

its a terrible place out there.. work ...I just wanna quit.. today...

wat for is it dat I work.. not money for sure.. coz when they asked me before handing over my appraisal letter.. what are your expectations.. I stupidly replied .. nothing at all.. whatever u think i deserve.. as if... not pleaure.. actually.. coz dont even remember the last time I even bothered to look up that word in the dictionary... maybe coz it keeps me alive... 24hrs.. easy to pass... nothing else am i looking for... not satisfaction .. rubbish.. words nobody knows the meaning of...

ohh i so wanna run away....

1 comment:

aupsy said...

happens....even with the ppl who're earning a hell lotta money...believe me... so u aint any exception :)

keep goin... u'll surely find some work(or atleast sum1 at the workplace) that u like down the line!!