Monday, April 27, 2009

restore...


a system that was refreshed everytime it was switched on.. as if every work done on it had no effect. nothing mattered. no matter how many changes u made , it was blank everytime you got back , giving you a feeling of being lost, making you find a place deep within where all these changes were stored, just as they were made, where the difference was seen n felt clearly.
but all it took was 5 minutes and the system was restored, back to the way you saw it there, in there. it was my fault, i obviously in sleep, late night net surfing and all, logged it off instead of turning it off, the usual way...

but how I wonder, would it be , if we could restore our lives back to that date , from when on you saw it falling off, tearing apart into pieces, pieces that flew by, never to be found n seen again , never again.
there was this moment back sumtime, when I knew all was under control, things would never be bad , so bad , I had never imagined, but they got , clearly slipping outta these hands, hands bleeding,. held tight , every second that passed,
watever happened after dat never left a mark, not even a sign of its occurence, a smile has lost its meaning, a tear has no stand, what really matters is that lost stance.. I want a restore, so badly, n nothing else matters. coz what mattered was left on that desktop , carelessly, logged off. how I dared to log into any other account , how I now want to get back to my own account , of deeds , done bad , or good , or felt, seen at last, coz this life now refreshed every morn when i open my eyes , is alien .
how I knew this wasnt my account, there wasnt any other place I was meant to be..
no other person meant that much . no one was more important... most important .. is on that desktop in my account... I want to log in again...

2 comments:

aupsy said...

seems like u need to watch a movie- "The Butterfly Effect" !!! Dont ask me why...u'll kno when u watch..

maybe whatever happens, happens for the best... dont u think so?

Gemini said...

i dont think so...


there was a time kiddo... I thought a lot of such things....