Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tonight, I'd dream...


Am gonna go meet the guy i dont really know much about. except that he comes from a forbidden land, n he can hold me tight in his arms, very tight. I wanna be held once, no not exactly, I'll be getting there red roses on my way, when his train reaches the station, I'll ask him to wait, since we dont talk much, I'll be calling him a few times till he finally answers it. And in his usual, casual manner, which actually ruins, kills rather, all the passion I have in my voice. I'll be rushing to get there in time, but the train's gonna be before time, and there with all his luggage, he'll land in my city, planning for his future, n his career. I run down the stairs at Platform no. 12, I 'll see him, he might not , N at an almost vacated platform i'll reach to him, n bent down on my knees and ask him to marry me! I'll tell him, that i know its not possible, we come from different backgrounds, we are different, I like not even a single thing bout him and I've got nothing I can expect him to like. So I'd rather marry the one am supposed to.. or watever they say, n then after am left.. when there's none who'd be bothered who am I with, I'll ask him to marry me then. with a shock look in his eyes, and a smile on his face, when he'd be out of words, I'll get up and hug him, tell him, I love my Dad, I love my Mom, I love my Sis, I love him. I have never said it, coz I am damn too rational to do that, Am too sensible, too ME. I love him with all my heart, I have loved every person have ever let talk to me with all that I have.He's no different except that he's himself.
I'd rather do it with white lilies, afterall am the one dreaming, I'll tell him I like white lilies, but its been ages have seen any.. But I know I love them I just know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it starts again..the mystic romanticism!!!...aaahhh..thrs gotta be sumthing that triggers it...newyas dream!!!!

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

Platform no. 12 pe to dehradun shatabdi hai!!! roorkee mein koi hai!! ;)

Gemini said...

ya koi tha!

;)


(after a long time Sir...)