Monday, October 5, 2009

Tonight, I'd Dream...


The moon's a quarter now, and the stars have got their twinkle still, smiling n winking at each other. The night is still, and the river flowing full swing. This is perhaps not gonna be the night when my prince would cross that bridge or the firemouth will cool down any bit. I'll let the breeze blow on this face and fall asleep. I turned back to see a bright smile on a handsome face, am not dreaming am I. How did you manage to slip by , my dragon's waiting with its mouth dry, words came out, surprised. He said "I was bound to come tonight," Ohh my eyes are alraedy wet, is he the one I was waiting for all this while, Of course somone who'll do it for me.I asked him, but how are we gonna leave this castle, its tough to fight the old dragon, hungry ever since , I opened my eyes here. He said we are not going anywhere, why fight the poor dragon, all alone protecting you from a world so wild. What is that supposed to be? Are you not here to take me along with you. Look my dear he said, I was listening more seriously now. Its not a nice place outside, and here we can be together, you forever mine, he explained. I have been waiting for 24 years for you or someone to come and take me out of this place. What are we going to do here away from all, dont you have someone waiting for you out there, a family, friends somebody. My dear lady, he started blurting, there is someone , someone very special , we are in love, and she's very pretty.A princess , and am just a poor guy. Whats happening, Why I asked him, did he then come to rescue me. I am not here to rescue you, I've heard there's a treasure hidden here, he added. He continued, I decided I'll do it for her, and get the treasure, I have heard the stories bout a beautiful princess waiting in here, n I thought maybe you can help me figure out the treasure. With wet eyes I turned back to the window sill, is this the nightmare for which have been going to sleep every night. He put his hand on my right shoulder and turned me towards him. There on his knees, I could see love n desire n passion and a fear to lose wat you care for the most. I led him to the treasure and the dragon I soothed with a brush on its back. Together we are menat to be , me and my dragon.
A prince charming I am not awaiting any long for, who knows maybe the princesses out there are worth dying for, n m just an average girl behind the castle bars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it was funny!