Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tonite I'd Dream..


I'll be going to meet a long lost friend, with complaints that am too stubborn, not bothered, became indifferent, during the last few months of my college. I know, like always he'll comment on me being the busy one, and the one who decides always, he just gets to follow. But the point is he doesnt want to decide now.So, am gonna take him for a coffee at Nesci one of our fav places, or the only place in the campus. He starts usual way talking bout nothing, ohhkk. He'll ask me, so what happened, whats special today. I'll get irritated but I'll let it pass. Have to talk to him bout things in his life. Have always done that. For hours without getting tired. And ya before we go to Nesci, since its sunday and after long have gotten one when am free, so we'll be going to the church, with my bag at my back, empty with just my wallet and the glass case, making an unusual now obvious sound. I'l again sing my fav prayer. Not that i pray now.. newaz after that we'll be on our way back he'll be cracking his usual buffalo jokes on me. We do get a place under one of those red n black umbrellas n with my feet up I'll be the one sitting like a carefree guy, he'll be the sober one. It'll take me about an hour of my nonsense talk to get him to talk bout whats been bothering him. Though he'll hide a lot, but watever he'll come up with , I'll be content coz He'll be that much better or more still.. We'll talk the night away, sitting under the moonlitsky, Me watching the stars, He watching the grass, wondering what is he doing sitting on the ground at this odd hour. I'll turn then to him n tell him he's been a great dance partner, the best, n the only one have ever had. I put my hand right to him, and ask him for another dance. He'll have his sweet childlike surprise look in his eyes, still wondering, he'll oblige this earthy being with his ohh so precious hand. The muzic that'll be playing in the background would be, "jaane tu ya jaane naa..." I'll be smiling trying to show I dint realize how have got two left feet, n for his ears maybe we'll have one of his fav numbers.
He's too shy at times, I'll just walk with him to the gate, where with the first ray of the morning new, we'll bid each other adieu!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have pretty much the same "complaints"... never knew why.. still don't... donno if you care... but I did and still do...

Anonymous said...

Must say... some very vivid dreams.. you've never been alone, even though you wanted to..

Gemini said...

Have loved being anonymous.. but so much of anonymity is makin my blog spin. Am the only anonymous person in this part of the universe...


word verification needs a special mention on this one : "dayof"

Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

ahem... :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe the only way to talk to you is by being anonymous.. wat with you being a master of sunsigns, should know this is not my style though... but since I don't know and never will know what went wrong, maybe the cloak of anonymity is the only link I can keep without the fear of being cut off

Gemini said...

Maybe it isnt..
but watever u say gotta b right, since u r the one mentioning sunsigns, am sure of you being the master of them..n so u'd kno better.

PS: watever ur style, I love it!

may I kno the color of the cloak, curious ,u see its the sunsign..

n ya hav just been a fluke all thru..